Heart-centered entrepreneurs, listen up! You can uplevel your life and business by incorporating these positive affirmations into your routine.
Let’s face it: it takes a backbone to run a business.
Even if you have a die-hard passion for what you do, you need to be in the right mindset if you want to grow and succeed as an entrepreneur.
A heart-centered business is one that brings good into the world. It comes from your compassion and willingness to help others. Your whole heart goes into the mission.
Heart-centered business owners face a unique set of challenges. Because they’re naturally kindhearted people, they often have to shift into a stronger money mindset so they feel comfortable being compensated for their work.
Sounds like you?
Furthermore, if helping others is your #1 priority, you need to make sure you balance giving with receiving. You are worthy of gaining prosperity and success in exchange for your contributions to the world.
If you’re struggling with mindset blocks and limiting beliefs surrounding your business, I recommend incorporating affirmations into your daily practice to help you shift into “receiving mode.”
This post might contain affiliate links, which means I may earn a commission if you choose to make a purchase. All opinions are mine alone. Read my full disclosure policy for details.
How do affirmations work?
Repeating affirmations regularly will reinforce new or existing beliefs in your subconscious.
The best ways to use affirmations are to repeat them aloud or write them down in your journal every day. Repetition and consistency are key if you want the beliefs to stick.
If you create your own affirmations, there are a few criteria you will want to follow:
The affirmation must be in the present or past tense.
Usually, they are written in the present tense, but some manifestation coaches will tell you to write affirmations in the past tense if you are doing visualization work. In the case of these heart-centered affirmations, I would recommend writing them in the present tense.
The affirmation must be a positive statement.
For example, you would say “I am” instead of “I am not.” Positive statements are more powerful because they are created from a mindset of abundance instead of scarcity.
When you create the affirmation, hone in on the way it makes you feel.
Emotions are powerful manifesting forces, and affirmations are designed to surface feelings from within you. When you focus on those emotions, the affirmations will “come true” in your mind more quickly and with less resistance.
Surrender to the affirmation as much as possible.
It’s completely normal to feel some resistance to the beliefs you’re trying to affirm. Whenever possible, prevent yourself from arguing with the positive affirmations. Instead, surrender to them and allow them to come true.
The effects of positive self-talk vs. negative self-talk
Positive self-talk empowers you to succeed, and negative self-talk holds you back way more than you probably realize.
Self-talk is simply the way you speak to yourself.
- Do you encourage yourself when faced with a challenge, or do you tell yourself you’re not good enough to overcome it?
- When you make a mistake, are you compassionate with yourself or do you beat yourself up?
- Do you tell yourself you’re beautiful, or do you criticize every perceived flaw on your body?
When you speak to yourself a certain way, you attract more of that energy into your reality. That’s why it’s so important to use positive self-talk, especially as an entrepreneur!
Your mind is constantly trying to prove you right.
When you make a positive statement, your brain is wired to seek out evidence that the claim is true.
However, when you say something negative, your brain will also try to find proof to support the negative statement.
Positivity trains your brain to look for the good in every situation. This is paramount for business owners, and especially for heart-centered entrepreneurs.
So, the next time something goes wrong in your business, choose to be kind to yourself. That compassion will translate into positive, aligned actions that support your mission instead of sabotaging it.
And remember, there is no fatal mistake. Ever. The comeback is always stronger than the setback. Don’t give up!
Want my FREE 40+ page workbook and checklist to grow your personal brand online?
I am a marketing coach who is passionate about helping women share their personal brands with the world with clarity, authenticity, and confidence.
In addition to growing my online presence, I have worked in marketing and PR agencies for the last 5 years.
From my experience, I’ve learned so much about social media, web development, email marketing, and how to create a cohesive online presence with the tools and technology available to us in the 21st century.
I’m so excited to share my expertise with you to help you grow your own brand! Here’s what you’ll get with your download:
- A 44-page printable PDF that you can keep forever!
- A workbook with content and prompts to help you clarify all the important aspects of your personal brand
- An organized checklist that you can use to track your progress as you complete the workbook
- My expert tips and tricks for creating and growing your personal brand online
Enter your name and email address in the box below to get your FREE guide!
Use these heart-centered affirmations for entrepreneurs and business owners:
1. I believe in my vision.
2. I radiate positivity.
3. I am confident in my ability to help others.
4. I prioritize my business and its mission.
5. I have all the power I need within me.
6. I trust myself and my intuition.
7. I am open to all possibilities.
8. I am grateful for the ability to make money doing what I love.
9. I am grateful for every opportunity that comes my way.
10. I am worthy of the success I desire.
11. I am worthy of a business that brings me joy.
12. I work hard because I love what I do.
13. I embody the values of my business.
14. I create an authentic brand for my business.
15. I align my personal goals with my business goals.
16. I am constantly expanding beyond my comfort zone.
17. I am intentional with my time.
18. I acknowledge that the present moment is my most pivotal point of power.
19. I create habits that support my goals as a heart-centered entrepreneur.
20. I let go of things that do not serve my mission as a heart-centered entrepreneur.
21. I wake up every morning and embody my highest self.
22. I am capable of guiding my emotions to avoid self-sabotage.
23. I am capable of overcoming any challenge I face.
24. I am talented enough to make money doing what I love.
25. I increase my income each month.
26. I make more money when I have fun.
27. I lead by example.
28. I am a thought leader.
29. I inspire the people in my community.
30. I make a positive impact on the world through my work.
31. I am committed to helping my community.
32. I love transforming the lives of my clients.
33. I show up consistently to serve my community.
34. I make my business better and better each day.
35. I am ready to do more, give more, and receive more.
Mindset coaching, social media tips, productivity advice, and much more…
Let me deliver my latest blog posts, podcast episodes, and YouTube videos directly to your inbox!
Enter your name and email below to subscribe to my weekly Mindset Masterpiece newsletter.
Follow me on Instagram!
Error: API requests are being delayed for this account. New posts will not be retrieved. There may be an issue with the Instagram access token that you are using. Your server might also be unable to connect to Instagram at this time.
Error: API requests are being delayed for this account. New posts will not be retrieved.
There may be an issue with the Instagram access token that you are using. Your server might also be unable to connect to Instagram at this time.