I know how it feels to succumb to negative thoughts. There have been times in my life where I have fallen into a deep depression that made it nearly impossible to see any light at all. If you feel like that, it might be frustrating when people just tell you to “cheer up.” It’s often not that simple.
However, I will tell you this: mindset is so important. It might not be easy to completely reprogram your mind to think positive thoughts instead of negative ones, but it will make a WORLD of difference. Even if you feel like you’re stuck in a rut that seems impossible to get out of, know that things can and will get better.
About the law of attraction
The law of attraction states that when we raise our vibration and think positive thoughts, we magnetically attract positive things into our life. Some people believe in it, and other people think it’s too much of an “out there” concept. However, one thing is for sure: your mindset will directly impact your personal reality and the way you perceive the world.
How to use affirmations
An affirmation is a positive statement you repeat to yourself in order to combat negative thoughts and self-criticism. Affirmations are one method you can use to essentially reprogram your subconscious mind to view life through a more optimistic lens. The subconscious mind plays an important role in the actualization of our lives. According to the law of attraction, when we have a positive attitude, good things tend to happen to us. Therefore, you can use daily affirmations to improve your life.
I can be a perfectionist at times, and when I get into that mindset, my inner critic loves to belittle me. This is an example of a time when affirmations would be helpful. If I repeat positive statements to myself, I will eventually start to believe them and banish the overly critical thoughts from my head.
50 affirmations for you to start with!
If you battle a lot of negative thoughts or can’t get your inner critic to shut up, try repeating some positive affirmations to yourself. Below, I’m sharing 50 statements I love to get you started.
- I am beautiful.
- I am intelligent.
- I deserve the best.
- I radiate positivity.
- Fear of failure does not control me.
- I don’t ever fail. I learn and I win.
- My ideas are valuable.
- I am a good person.
- I am doing my best, and that is enough.
- I am grateful for everything I have.
- I see incredible opportunities everywhere.
- I can do anything I set my mind to.
- My strength is greater than my struggle.
- I will be kind to myself and others today.
- I accept myself the way I am.
- I love the person I am becoming.
- I am completely free to be myself.
- I am a powerful woman, and I am not ashamed of it.
- I am amazed at what my body is capable of.
- I choose happiness for myself.
- I am a leader.
- The possibilities for my future are endless.
- Today is a gift, and I will make it great.
- There is no one else in the world like me.
- I have a unique and valuable skillset.
- I am in charge of my life.
- I owe it to myself to chase my dreams.
- I know I’m making a difference.
- I am worthy of love.
- I trust myself to do what’s best for me.
- I do not let my inner critic belittle me.
- Other people’s opinions do not affect my self-worth.
- I was created for a purpose.
- I am reaching my full potential.
- I speak my truth and lead with my heart.
- Something wonderful is about to happen to me.
- I will be present in every moment today.
- I am true to myself and my values.
- I am a magnet for success.
- I am trusting the journey.
- I am patient with myself.
- I am at peace with myself.
- I attract limitless miracles.
- I accept responsibility for all my decisions.
- My life is getting better and better every day.
- The universe wants me to succeed.
- I do not let anything dull my sparkle.
- I deserve to be treated with respect.
- I exude confidence.
- I will never give up.
Thanks for reading!
If you enjoyed this post, be sure to enter your email in the box below to subscribe to this blog. I’ll send more posts like this right to your inbox!
Mindset coaching, social media tips, productivity advice, and much more…
Let me deliver my latest blog posts, podcast episodes, and YouTube videos directly to your inbox!
Enter your name and email below to subscribe to my weekly Mindset Masterpiece newsletter.
Follow me on Instagram!
Error: API requests are being delayed for this account. New posts will not be retrieved.
There may be an issue with the Instagram access token that you are using. Your server might also be unable to connect to Instagram at this time.