I realize this post will only be valuable to you if you’re interested in learning more about my life on a personal level. If not, I’m sorry to disappoint you, but this post contains 30 random and pointless facts about me. That’s it.
The reason I’m writing this post is to get back into the blogging groove. I used to have a blog called Style of Change (R.I.P.), and I actively posted on it for two years. I haven’t written a blog post in a very, very long time. It’s been over a year. I thought writing the cliché “30 Random Facts About Me” post would be a great way to induct myself back into the blogging world.
Here are the facts, as promised:
- I’m 5’3″.
- I’m an only child.
- I’m a Capricorn.
- I don’t drink soda or coffee.
- I was born and raised in Florida.
- My personality type is ENFJ.
- I’ve never gotten a speeding ticket.
- I love traveling! I’ve been to 3 countries so far, but I plan to visit many more.
- I value experiences over things. This one might surprise people because I enjoy collecting designer items, but I’d take a trip to Europe over a new bag any day.
- I’m good at playing chess and putting puzzles together.
- I’m a music festival addict. EDC Las Vegas is my favorite!
- I listen to mostly electronic music. As far as subgenres go, I like hardstyle, happy hardcore, house, some dubstep, and plenty more. Maybe I’ll start DJing one day.
- I love lifting weights, but I hate doing cardio.
- Growing up, my best subject in school was English. My worst was science.
- My favorite state I’ve visited in the U.S. is California.
- I love going to the beach at night. I think it’s super romantic.
- My favorite singer is Lana Del Rey.
- I can’t snap, whistle, or roll my Rs.
- I’m a firm believer in the saying, “Only boring people get bored.”
- My eyes are two different colors.
- I definitely see myself getting married one day, but I haven’t decided if I want kids or not.
- I graduated from the University of Central Florida in 2018 with two bachelor’s degrees: advertising/public relations and writing and rhetoric.
- I’m obsessed with making lists (to-do lists, grocery lists… you name it)
- When I was a kid, my dog was my best friend. He was a Cavalier King Charles Spaniel named Jackson.
- I have really bad eyesight. I wear contacts daily.
- I love shopping and finding great deals on new clothes!
- I won’t buy an article of clothing unless it fits exactly the way I want it to.
- I can’t stand people who are rude for no reason.
- When I drink alcohol, I prefer tequila.
- One of the most valuable lessons I’ve learned in life is when to say “no.”
Thanks for reading!